Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your Minimum Order Quantity?
- What are Cleartec's Lead Times?
- What are Cleartec's Payment Terms?
- Where do Cleartec's products Ship From?
- Which shipping companies do you use?
- How long will it take before my order arrives?
- What is Cleartec's Return Policy?
- What Other Services does Cleartec Packaging offer?
- Is there a minimum/maximum length for your extruded tubes and containers?
- How can I cut your stocked tubes to my desired length?
- What Materials are used to produce Cleartec Packaging products?
What is your Minimum Order Quantity?
- Stock tubes and closures have a one box/pack minimum. Pieces per box/pack vary by size.
- For most cut-to-length tubes, the minimum order is 500 to 1,000 pieces, depending on the tube diameter and/or length.
- Contact Cleartec Packaging Sales or Customer Service for minimum order requirements for a specific item.
What are Cleartec's Lead Times?
- We offer Same-Day Shipping on some of our in-stock items for web orders placed before 2PM (CT) M-F on normal business days
- Orders for stock items received via fax, email, or phone will typically ship within 2-3 business days.
- Made-to-Order Dip Molded Vinyl Products from stock materials usually ship within 10-12 business days.
- Orders for custom-length open-ended Extruded Tubes ship within three weeks. Sealed-bottom tubes and hanging tubes ship within four weeks.
- Secondary Operations such as Printing, Punching or Slicing require an additional 5-7 business days added to the above lead times for each operation.
- Contact Customer Service if you require a more specific delivery date, or to discuss the lead times of items produced from special order materials.
What are Cleartec's Payment Terms?
- Net 30 Day terms are available to most new customers after review and acceptance of a simple Credit Application.
We also accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express, money orders, wire transfers and company checks.
Where do Cleartec's products Ship From?
- We ship our products from one of our 2 USA Factories:
Park Hills, MO 63601 or Farmington, MO 63640
Which shipping companies do you use?
- Most orders are shipped via UPS.
- We also offer US Mail (USPS) service on items ordered though our website.
How long will it take before my order arrives?
- See map to the right for estimates of UPS Ground freight delivery times.
What is Cleartec's Return Policy?
- We strongly suggest requesting samples of our product before ordering, so that you may verify the part will work as expected for your particular application.
- Made-to-Order Products cannot be returned unless defective.
- Stock Items may be returned, however,all returns of stock, re-saleable products are subject to a minimum $50.00 handling/re-stocking fee. Returns of stock items must be pre-approved and sent freight prepaid.
- No returns will be accepted on non-stock or special order items.
- Broken package quantities and out-going freight costs are not credited.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
What Other Services does Cleartec Packaging offer?
- Cleartec Packaging offers punching, slicing, one-colour silkscreen and pad printing, assembly and fulfillment.
- Contact Cleartec Packaging Sales or Customer Service for additional information or details.
Is there a minimum/maximum length for your extruded tubes and containers?
- Foropen endedand sealed bottom tubes, the minimum length of the tube must be equal to or greater than the nominal size of the tube. There is no maximum length.
- For flat sealed hanging tubes, the minimum overall length is 4" and the maximum overall length is 17".
- Contact Cleartec Packaging Sales or Customer Service for more information.
How can I cut your stocked tubes to my desired length?
- To cut tubes to your desired length(s), a standard paper cutter with a guillotine-style blade is the preferred method. Placing the tube as close to the beginning of the blade and making a fast, swift cut will result in a clean segment. Although a pinch mark might appear on the tube where the blade goes though the material, after application of a closure, it is visibly undetectable.
What Materials are used to produce Cleartec Packaging products?
- Our Extruded Tubes are made from PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol). Our tube closures are made from 1 of the following: The inner-fit plugs are made from PP (Polypropylene), and the exterior fit caps are made from PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride). Note that not all materials are compatible with these plastics. The responsibility lies with the purchaser to determine that any product or material used with our plastics are compatible.
Standard Material Colors (9500 Formula Vinyl)
Cleartec Packaging Dip-Molded Vinyl
NOTE: Some colors are also available in a "high-temp" material (denoted with a "-T" or "-HT" suffix)
Cleartec Packaging Polypropylene